Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Giving me Sass.

woof...


wagg...




I had to go out for a couple of hours this afternoon and it is pretty warm out, so left Sadie at home in her crate for the first time during the day since she has been here. I am at the computer and she is barking at me, giving me sass. I know she wants her dinner, but it is too early for her medicine, so she had to make due with some strawberries and pineapple for a snack. She grumbled at me last night, was playing with "Chuck" the chipmunk (Bacchus chewed up "Robbie", the former raccoon), and barked at the recycle truck. She seems to be doing just fine! last night she came with me to soccer. It started to rain, so she got all muddy even though she sat under another couples' umbrella. I did not have the heart to force her into the tub again, but will likely give her another bath tomorrow or the next day. I am so happy she has settled in and that she seems to be so happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment