Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fiesty, Scruffy dog

Sadie was so funny last night. First, she chased Mya down the hall. Then, I had her in bed with me watching a little TV when she spotted her tail. She barked at it. Bacchus barked. Sadie barked at Bacchus. Mya was still hiding. Then, she decided to chase her tail, so spun circles on my bed. So cute.

This morning, C took her out and fed her and about an hour later, I took her out. She squatted several times, which was not typical. I took her temp which looked high until I noticed the thermometer actually has a low battery and was showing it was super low, not high. Will get a new thermometer. she is doing great, but I called to vet just to check. I am going to take a urine sample and go by and get some antibiotics, just in case. No worries. She is in her bed now licking Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment